Expressions Tea and Gifts offers unique locally hand-crafted objects and Kentucky Proud food items. You’ll find a variety of items for home and gifts in all price ranges that a truly one-of-a-kind. Have a cup of tea or coffee, use the free WiFi and enjoy your shopping experience.
Kentucky Crafted Stools
Our signature item is our handmade traditional stools which have earned the prestigious Kentucky Crafted designation. These stools make a timeless addition to any home and are excellent gifts. In addition, stools are crafted by individuals with developmental disabilities who live at Oakwood in Somerset.
- Jewelry - Each piece is locally made and one-of-a kind.
- Wreaths and Seasonal Decor - We have items for every holiday and season with new items almost daily.
- Pottery - These handmade items reflects the various seasons and holidays.
- Ceramic Christmas Trees - Remember those treasured trees with the light inside that illuminates the tiny colorful bulbs casting a cheerful glow. We have them!
- Kentucky Proud - Our selection includes Weisenberger Mill, Makers Mark, Mom Blakeman’s, Ruth Hunt Candies and many more Buy the best mixes and candies for you next party.
- Elmwood Inn Fine Teas - We carry more than 35 flavors from the internationally known Danville retailer.
- Gift Certificates - Give a tea for two gift certificates to a delicious meal in our elegant tea room.
- Corn Hole Boards - We can customize with your design in one of three sizes - regular, child and table top.
- Kentucky-Made Beauty Products - Keep your skin beautiful and your bath fragrant with these fine soaps and lotions.
- Lavender Products - Find a complete selection of linen sprays, bath salts, sugar scrubs and lip balms from The Lavender Farm at Woodstock in Pulaski County.
- Sublimation Custom Designed Orders - We can make items such as mugs, throws, aprons, mouse pads, ornaments, puzzles, more than 75 items can be created all with your personal photos, logos and design. Stop by for a complete list of items we can personalize for you.
Monday - Friday · 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Saturday · 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Sunday · Closed
Grand Central Place, Light 18, US Highway 27, Somerset